Saturday, June 28, 2008

To Dream

We had a lovely dinner party over at the parents place on Friday - in celebration of papa Jacks birthday and his and mama Kasey's anniversary. It's really nice to have the whole family together. Good dinner, good company, lots of laughter and took much cake...what more can I ask for. It really was more fun than I can describe - Jack even played this word game with us... knowing that he did it for us was very sweet of him. I'll have post a lovely picture of the old folks parade picture I took (Alex in his wheelchair, Carly using his walker, and finally Bryan with a cane).

Saturday morning I slept in and it was great! Got up with Chris, bid him farewell to work, then put my gardening gloves! I ripped out about 90% of the weeds in the backyard then got surprised by the sprinklers, needless to say I had mud caked everywhere. It was still fun though, and the house is looking good (don't peek into my craft room though).

Sunday was all relaxation - it's been quite awhile since Chris and I have had a day off today so it was nice just to spend time together. We got a few sucker fishies; our tanks algae levels were getting high enough that we could sustain a few. We played a few games, and in general just spent time around the house :)

On another note...speaking to so many people I've realized that there are a lot of things I want to do and see in my lifetime! I want to be adventurous and wild like I once was - or I felt I was!

A few things I want to accomplish in life...
~ Learn to speak two foreign languages fluently (perhaps german and spanish?)
~ Get my BA in either human resources or computer science
~ Learn to play the piano (I've always dreamed of playing)
~ Get a tattoo - hehe don't freak out :)
~ Learn how to surf
~ Backpack Europe with Chris
~ Learn how to snowboard
~ To travel all over the world...to special places
~ Have a hobby that makes money - even if it is just fun money
~ Get really proficient at sewing
~ Be able to do 25 guy push ups
~ Teach a yoga class with a studio nearby
~ Take belly dancing classes
~ Go to the theater every year
~ Take ballroom dancing lessons
~ Work on carpentry as an active skill
~ Relearn html




And a funny comic for you who read this.. night kids <3


No comments: