Friday, May 16, 2008

Ooopsies

So...I am guilty of not posting in awhile. Me so sorry :). In my defense I'm still getting used to this idea of posting again, after my livejournal years this is kind of .

What is new you ask?

*Well we're moving into the new place in under 2 weeks!! I'm so excited I can barely stay still!! I've already decorated in my mind. Though plans changed, and Alex will now be staying with I couldn't care less; plus I'm glad that he won't be down in Florida, and would rather him stay with us then not see him for 3+years!

*More of our fishies had babies! So now we have 2 from Scarlett's brood - she had a small brood and by the time we found out she had them we could only find 2, 9 from Kenya's brood - she had them while we were house sitting so we weren't able to find as many because they'd been in the tank for already a week (big fishies eat little fishies), and 30 from Gaeia's brood - we knew she was about due to pop so we turned up the temperature in the tank and surely enough next morning we were scooping out her babies!

*Mattie and Nate are moving back to Canada, sad times indeed, I'm going out for coffee/jambas with her tomorrow to commemorate her farewell. I know that Mattie must be extra excited to get back to her family and maybe start a family of her own. Though I'll miss her terribly - I regret not spending a lot of time with her, just with silly life getting in the way, I know I missed out on a great thing.

*The kitties are doing good, being rambunctious and crazy, but growing. We might have to restrict their diet as Abbie is getting chubby and little Chloe is staying skinny - not sure how it's going to work but we'll see. As long as one isn't starving our the other...Abbie is a little moo cow we won't worry about it too much, or lose too much sleep over it either way. Though I think Chris might scream if they keep waking up early with me. Hehe.

*Work is amazing per usual. I couldn't be more thankful for a group of people so supportive and just caring in general. It feels like home, that's the best way I can describe it! It's the first job that I've planned along with for the future --> like vacations and whatnot. It's been a blessing, and I am so grateful for all the prayers that landed me where I am.

*G-ma and G-pa came out during mother's day. It was good to see them considering I probably only spend 5-10 minutes in their presence during the wedding and that's been almost 2 yrs ago. Gosh we've been married almost 2 yrs, scary how time flies. Anyways, they're doing good. They'll be going to Mom-Kay's competition in Hawaii, lucky buggers!

*Mom-Kay's bike thinger majigger is coming up quick, on June 1st she'll be riding the 100 miles (maybe 109, I can't recall the exact length) around Lake Tahoe for awareness and raising of the Lymphoma Society. I'm proud of her, doing all this rigorous training, which with all honesty I couldn't do!!

That sums it up, I'm sure that there's more but lets not say everything at one time! I have to leave something for my next week update; which I believe is more true to my style, plus once a week will be easier for me to upkeep.



On another note, this was a great movie in it's time. I remember loving it as a kid - though I cant't recall much it, other then I believe Bernie is dead and moves/dances when there's music on? Something along those lines, hey it's been a long time! I will have to go out and rent it... With that said, you have a great weekend :)

Whew, long post. Outties kids

No comments: