Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Bee

Good Morning!

It's just after 2am, and I'm still unable to fall asleep. Thankfully, I'm able to get plenty done in this time while sleep eludes me.

Earlier today, err I guess yesterday now, Jared and I fixed his car. You heard that right, I helped fix a car. To be honest I didn't do much, but I go a bit of dirt under my nails :). Be proud of me! I've also been getting paint in every pore of my body!

I'm slowly getting unpacked, though it's looking better and better after each box. I'm working on a wall collage of all our picture frames, and it's been a lot of fun to create! I can't wait to go through our pictures, and finally have them displayed properly, instead of sitting in a dark box in the closet. OoO, and the roll top desk looks great, I'm so glad that it didn't get damaged from the move.

I've been getting all nostalgic looking at all my grandparents things that I got after my grandparents passed. It's funny that the more my life progresses, the more I look back to them. They hold so much of what I claim as my identity today, and I'm proud to be their grandchild. I just wish that they could have seen me get married, and when I have kidlets of my own.

Now a few prayer requests if you will! I have a job interview on Monday, and I'm really praying that this is the place for me. Chris will be traveling from California back to Canada at the end of next week, just that he would have safe passage. For my sister, just that she will give everything up to God.

No comments: