We have moved 6 times in two yrs. A bit excessive no? The big shocker - due to the economy we're thinking about moving again. Where? Who knows, I sure don't. Nothing may change...another job, another boss, another soulless twittering away for someone whom doesn't even respect how much blood you pour into their company.
I'm emotionally over my previous employer - they truly didn't know what they had. Enough said.
So I'm looking for work in several different places, and kinda looking for housing in several different places. Sometimes I wish that things were a lot more laid out, and that I didn't have to think about it. But then again..there goes human nature and choice.
Whelp, I'm going up to the cabin and spend the day with little boy blue and a friend of his since Chris has to work. I'll be sure to take a few pictures of the lovely day we're having. Hurray for getting out of the house.
Making Bets
-
I really liked this piece on how our brain is in a constant state of
betting on the future in real time. The hed and dek sort of says it all:
“Your brain d...
No comments:
Post a Comment