Friday, July 11, 2008

A Night of Thanks

Firstly, I'll start with a picture of Abbie. I want to stress how not normal she is. She's perfect. And yes, that is a rug - she enjoys playing under them.

Back to the week...

Oh what a week! It felt long for being a short week. I still can't believe that the one girl who has been on leave will be back in a short two weeks! It'll be very exciting to have her back, we all miss having her in the office.

I started really exercising again, it's been great. I forgot how much energy I have when I'm on a normal routine, yet there's so much more flexibility in my current routine that it doesn't seem like all chance of spontaneity is gone. Soon I'll get a gym membership again - I love my yoga, pilates, and spin classes. Time to take care of tj again, I've been putting me on the back burner for two years, so I figure I'm about due.

Oh yeah , here is our garden after I planted. Sorry it took me so long to post a picture, but I've had a lot on my plate recently -just be happy you got one at all :P. Everything is getting so dry, with weather in the triple digits it's to be expected; we hit 118F the other day, can we say sweat?

On another note...

Music, wine, dancing; cleaning/tidying as I move from room to room and a blog waiting for me to pour into. I wouldn't have it any other way. Tonight has been good..no...great. You'd be surprised how good life is when you take a moment away from everything just to think what you have.

Lord I am so blessed...

I have an amazing mama and papa bear, they have sacrificed everything for their children, and they love me beyond dimensions that I can comprehend; they have given me their all and then some more. I have a big sis who understands things that I haven't yet experienced and somehow passes that knowledge on to me, and a brother in law who loves her in a way that I prayed for as a child. A brother who is my teddy bear - he has shown me strength and determination. A husband who wants to give me the world, and loves me through it all. A mum and da who loves me as their own. I have a lil sis who is the baby sister I always wanted, she's young and naive, and perfectly pure as a baby sister should be. I have a bro who is my constant reminder that there is a God with a plan much bigger than our own, he's strong and yet so fragile. I have more extended family then anyone I know. Two kittens who are joy and excitement tucked into the cutest little fluff balls that exist. A fantastic job, with sweet and caring people.

My needs are met, I have fun, and I know that everyday holds the potential for beauty.

I love and am loved, I dream, I laugh.

I pray. I believe.

What more could a girl ask for?

G'night

No comments: