Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Photo A Day Keeps The Migraines At Bay.

I've decided to post a photo a day for fun. Just a way for me update even without saying anything or very little - don't want to get overwhelmed :).

A Forest Like None Other.



Magical isn't it? Bah Humbug on all you evil corporations that pollute earth, and all you sad people who believe that one person can't make a difference. Everyone doing a little something can benefit the earth over time.

What's new? I'm running solo today as one of the girls is out sick. It's been good, affirming my knowledge and making me learn the tough way. BE PROUD OF ME!! On a positive note (not that the aforementioned isn't positive) our latest additions to our family are doing splendid, though my fingers/hands look like they have gone through a war zone - don't you just love little antsy kitten claws?

No comments: