Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Late

So Late! For a very important date! Hehe.

Howdie Doodies children!

I hope that everyone had a good weekend - my four day weekend has been fabulous. I've mucked around in the garden per usual, slept in (okay so 8:30 isn't late, but boy does it feel good), played with the mischievous kittens, cleaned up the fishie tanks etc. It's been wonderful and I still have one more day! What more could anyone ask for right? It's been slow, just the way I like it!

On Wednesday we had dinner over at the in laws, grandma and uncle kiki were there. It was really nice to meet him finally, and I really got the chance to pick his brain about living in Europe. Can you even think of that? Living in Europe, to dream! As always it was really nice to spend time with the familia!

Right now - I'm lounging in my reading chair, the tinkle of the aquarium running, a certain little kitten purring on my chest, and all the info I could ever need right at my fingertips! Chris is at work unfortunately, but I believe he has tomorrow off so that'll be nice.

It's just the right amount of quiet... with that said I shall end my smallest entry. Enjoy the comic.




Note: the date stamp will be incorrect, today is 7.6.08!

No comments: